Volunteer. Be a friend.
Due to CDC, CMS, and DHS restrictions related to COIVD-19, we are unable to have students and volunteers onsite at this time. Please check back early 2021 for updates, or otherwise email . Thank you for your understanding.
Our residents cherish the time they spend with our volunteers.
What is the most precious gift you can give? Your time as a volunteer to the residents at Dove Healthcare. When you become a volunteer and share life experiences with one of our residents, you each make a new friend. The residents' lives and your life too will be richer for the time you spend together sharing memories and creating new ones.
School, Church, and Civic Groups • Individuals and Retirees
How do volunteers help?
- Visit with residents
- Read to residents
- Write letters
- Play bingo, cards, or board games
- Share your talents (dancing, singing, comedy, etc.)
- Help with parties and activities
- Bring in pets (on a leash with up-to-date vaccinations)
- Be a companion during outings
- Help a resident with their shopping
- Give manicures
Volunteer opportunities are available daily, weekly, monthly, or annually, as it fits into your schedule.