Position: Resident Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant
Shift: 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am
Status: Full-Time or Part-Time
Pick your days. Pick your pay.
If you prefer to pick your own schedule AND be paid at a higher wage - instead of being given a list of benefits you don't need or use - this is the perfect option for you! Work only the shifts and hours that you choose from our master schedule. The more you choose, the more you earn! BONUS: Shift differentials still apply.
If you're looking for a caregiving position that supports spending quality time with the residents, working with a team that supports each other, and feeling valued as a person and all you've done after a busy day at work, look no further than Dove Healthcare - Rutledge Home. We look forward to meeting you and learning about you and your goals.
As a Resident Assistant, you will:
- Assist residents with personal cares, medication administration, meals, activities, housekeeping, and general supervision.
- Provide a safe, comfortable, home-like environment.
- Make a difference in people's lives.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and non-licensed caregivers are encouraged to apply as well.
On-the-job, paid training to become a Resident Assistant includes:
- Standard Precautions
- Medication Administration & Management
- CBRF Fire Safety.
- First Aide and Choking
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Desire to help those in need of assistance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare - Rutledge Home
We are driven by great passion and pride for what we do in the communities we serve. As a community partner, Dove Healthcare is committed to meeting the needs of those who depend on us. Dove Healthcare - Rutledge Home is an assisted living and memory care residence located in Chippewa Falls, WI. We make a difference in people's lives.
Related Jobs: Certified Nursing Assistants, Community Supporting Living Agent, Companion, Direct Support Professional, Health Professional, Home Health Aide, PCW, Personal Care Worker, RCP, Resident Assistant, Resident Care Assistant, Resident Care Partner, Senior Care
Apply for this position.
You'll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Dove Healthcare, you'll appreciate the excellent benefits, on-the-job training, consistent scheduling, and supervisors who support their team. Our management team takes the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous quality improvement. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for employees, residents, and patients.
View our Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Health Insurance*
- Our 2020 healthcare plan include options starting as low as $44 per pay period and $5 office visit co-pays.
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and Life Insurance* Options
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
- Benefits that start on the date of hire:
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (may be used after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Referral Bonus Program
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on YouTube.