Position: Resident Assistant - Certified Nursing Assistant
One to Three Month, Limited Term Employment
Qualified candidates must have already successfully completed all CBRF training classes. By agreeing to work shifts from the facility master schedule during the term of this program you will be paid at a premium wage - instead of being given a list of benefits you don't need or use. You will also be able to pick up shifts at the same premium wage!
If you're looking for a caregiving position that supports spending quality time with the residents, working with a team that supports each other, and feeling valued as a person and all you've done after a busy day at work, look no further than Dove Healthcare. We look forward to meeting you and learning about you and your goals.
CNAs who have successfully completed the CBRF training are invited to apply as well!
As a resident assistant, you will:
- Assist residents with personal cares, medication administration, meals, activities, housekeeping, and general supervision.
- Provide a safe, comfortable, home-like environment.
- Make a difference in people's lives.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be CBRF Certified
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
Learn more about Dove Healthcare:
Related Jobs: PCW, personal care worker
Apply for this position.
You'll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Dove Healthcare, you'll appreciate the excellent benefits, on-the-job training, consistent scheduling, and supervisors who support their team. Our management team takes the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous quality improvement. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for employees, residents, and patients.
View our Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Health Insurance*
- Our 2020 healthcare plan include options starting as low as $44 per pay period and $5 office visit co-pays.
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and Life Insurance* Options
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
- Benefits that start on the date of hire:
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (may be used after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Referral Bonus Program
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on YouTube.