Position: RT - Respiratory Therapist
We do incredible things here, and so can you! Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health & Regional Vent Center is looking for a licensed respiratory therapist to join our team. Located in the heart of the Chippewa Falls medical community, the Regional Vent Center is a higher acuity setting that supports the utilization of more advanced clinical skills.
Our Regional Vent Center in Chippewa Falls cares for patients with tracheostomy, ventilator, and other extensive respiratory needs. We have a strong history of weaning patients from ventilators and helping them return home. Be a part of it and help make a difference!
Join our team and enjoy:
- High Respiratory Therapist to Patient Ratio
- Actively Involved Medical Director/Pulmonologist
- Specialized Training
- Innovative Technology
Experience professionals, as well as new graduates, are encouraged to apply.
- Associate's degree in respiratory care, CRT or RRT credential by NBRC
- Current license as a respiratory therapist in the State of Wisconsin
- CPR Certification
As a respiratory therapist, you will:
- Provide ventilator management
- Tracheal tube changes, suctioning and care
- Administer respiratory medications and services
- Clean and maintain respiratory equipment
- Utilize proper interpretation of Pulse Oximetry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health & Regional Vent Center
We are driven by great passion and pride for what we do in the communities we serve. As a community partner, Dove Healthcare is committed to meeting the needs of those who depend on us. Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health & Regional Vent Center is located in Chippewa Falls and specializes in:
- Skilled nursing and post-hospital care
- Ventilator and tracheostomy care
- Short-term rehabilitation (in-patient & out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
- Long-term care
- End-of-life care
Apply for this position.
You'll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Dove Healthcare, you'll appreciate the excellent benefits, on-the-job training, consistent scheduling, and supervisors who support their team. Our management team takes the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous quality improvement. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for employees, residents, and patients.
View our Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Health Insurance*
- Our 2020 healthcare plan include options starting as low as $44 per pay period and $5 office visit co-pays.
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and Life Insurance* Options
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
- Benefits that start on the date of hire:
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (may be used after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Referral Bonus Program
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on YouTube.