Position: PT - Physical Therapist
Join our dynamic, consistent therapy team as a licensed physical therapist. Enjoy one-on-one time with patients, seeing them progress through treatment and knowing that you are truly making a difference.
You will also enjoy manageable productivity expectations while working in a modern therapy gym with the latest equipment.
New graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
- Doctorate degree (or bachelor's / master's degree for those grandfathered in) in physical therapy from an accredited college or university
- Current license as a physical therapist in the State of Wisconsin
- We will consider new graduates that will be testing
Dove Healthcare Specializes In:
- Skilled Nursing and Post-Acute Care
- Short-Term Rehabilitation (In-Patient & Out-Patient Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy)
- Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Tracheostomy and Ventilator Care
- Long-Term and End-of-Life Care
Our Therapists Enjoy:
- Enhanced Starting Wage Scale
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Gyms
- Latest Technology and Equipment
- Balanced Productivity Standards
- Less Travel and Consistent In-Patient/Out-Patient Case Load
- Opportunity to Develop a Specialty
- Flexible Schedule
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct physical therapy, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules regulations, and guidelines that govern a skilled nursing facility
- Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of patient care plans, patient assessments, etc. as necessary.
- Maintain treatment records, patient files, and progress notes as required
- Participate in the development and implementation of patient assessments (MDS) and care plans, including quarterly reviews
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health & Regional Vent Center
We are driven by great passion and pride for what we do in the communities we serve. As a community partner, Dove Healthcare is committed to meeting the needs of those who depend on us. Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health & Regional Vent Center is located in Chippewa Falls, WI and specializes in:
- Skilled nursing and post-hospital care
- Ventilator and tracheostomy care
- Short-term rehabilitation (in-patient & out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
- Long-term care
- End-of-life care
Apply for this position.
You'll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Dove Healthcare, you'll appreciate the excellent benefits, on-the-job training, consistent scheduling, and supervisors who support their team. Our management team takes the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous quality improvement. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for employees, residents, and patients.
View our Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Health Insurance*
- Our 2020 healthcare plan include options starting as low as $44 per pay period and $5 office visit co-pays.
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and Life Insurance* Options
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
- Benefits that start on the date of hire:
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (may be used after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Referral Bonus Program
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on YouTube.