Title: Speech Language Pathologist - PRN
Join our dynamic therapy team as a casual Speech Language Pathologist. Enjoy manageable productivity expectations while working in modern, spacious therapy gyms at Dove Healthcare - Osseo and West Eau Claire. New grads encouraged to apply!
About Dove Healthcare - Osseo and West Eau Claire
We are driven by great passion and pride for what we do in the communities we serve. As a community partner, Dove Healthcare is committed to meeting the needs of those who depend on us. We specialize in:
Skilled nursing and post-hospital care
Short-term rehabilitation (in-patient & out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
End-of-life care (including Reflections, a distinct palliative care unit at Dove Healthcare - West Eau Claire)
Memory care adult day program in the Dove's Nest at Dove Healthcare - West Eau Claire
Apply for this position.
You'll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Dove Healthcare, you'll appreciate the excellent benefits, on-the-job training, consistent scheduling, and supervisors who support their team. Our management team takes the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous quality improvement. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for employees, residents, and patients.
View our Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Full-time employees (30+ hours per week) are eligible for all insurance products
- Part-time employees (20-29 hours per week) are eligible for dental, vision, and Colonial Life voluntary benefits
- *Health Insurance
- Under our 2019 plan, there is NO deductible and NO co-insurance to meet.
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and *Life Insurance Options
- *Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
- Your benefits that start on the date of hire.
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (use after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Free Yoga Classes
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on YouTube.