Title: RT - Respiratory Therapist
Shift: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
We do incredible things here, and so can you! Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health and Regional Vent Center is looking for a casual Respiratory Therapist to join our team. Located in the heart of the Chippewa Falls medical community, the Regional Vent Center is a higher acuity setting that supports the utilization of more advanced clinical skills.
Our Regional Vent Center in Chippewa Falls cares for patients with tracheostomy, ventilator, and other extensive respiratory needs. We have a strong history of weaning patients from ventilators and helping them return home. Be a part of it and help make a difference!
Join our team and enjoy:
Experience professionals, as well as new graduates, are encouraged to apply.
Associate's Degree in Respiratory Care, CRT or RRT credential by NBRC
Current license as a Respiratory Therapist in the State of Wisconsin
As a Respiratory Therapist, you will:
Provide ventilator management
Tracheal tube changes, suctioning and care
Administer respiratory medications and services
Clean and maintain respiratory equipment
Utilize proper interpretation of Pulse Oximetry
About Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health & Regional Vent Center
We are driven by great passion and pride for what we do in the communities we serve. As a community partner, Dove Healthcare is committed to meeting the needs of those who depend on us. Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health & Regional Vent Center is located in Chippewa Falls and specializes in:
Skilled nursing and post-hospital care
Ventilator and tracheostomy care
Short-term rehabilitation (in-patient & out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy)
Apply for this position.
You'll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Dove Healthcare, you'll appreciate the excellent benefits, on-the-job training, consistent scheduling, and supervisors who support their team. Our management team takes the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous quality improvement. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for employees, residents, and patients.
View our Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Full-time employees (30+ hours per week) are eligible for all insurance products
- Part-time employees (20-29 hours per week) are eligible for dental, vision, and Colonial Life voluntary benefits
- *Health Insurance
- Under our 2019 plan, there is NO deductible and NO co-insurance to meet.
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and *Life Insurance Options
- *Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
- Your benefits that start on the date of hire.
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (use after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Free Yoga Classes
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on YouTube.