Position: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Dove Healthcare is a great place to start your career! New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Be a part of the excitement and make a difference in people's lives. Provide quality care supported by modern equipment, experienced leadership, and a family-focused benefit package. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for both employees and residents. You'll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
As a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), you will be working with the rehabilitation director, supervising therapist, and administrator to assure that the highest level of quality patient care and treatments can be maintained at all times. COTAs perform patient treatments and other duties as required in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the skilled nursing facility.
The position requires, at a minimum, an Associates degree in an Occupational Therapy Assistant program and a current license in the State of Wisconsin as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
Apply for this position.
You'll enjoy a positive working culture built on trust, respect, communication, and teamwork.
Working at Dove Healthcare, you'll appreciate the excellent benefits, on-the-job training, consistent scheduling, and supervisors who support their team. Our management team takes the time to listen to our employees in an effort towards continuous quality improvement. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for employees, residents, and patients.
View our Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Full-time employees (30+ hours per week) are eligible for all insurance products
- Part-time employees (20-29 hours per week) are eligible for dental, vision, and Colonial Life voluntary benefits
- *Health Insurance
- Under our 2019 plan, there is NO deductible and NO co-insurance to meet.
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and *Life Insurance Options
- *Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
- Your benefits that start on the date of hire.
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (use after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Free Yoga Classes
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on YouTube.